For entrepreneurs we pin our hopes on, for their unbound potential and unfolded capabilities
For subscription, please contact 920029200
Elm supports the executive arm of Baqah Rowad that is launched by the Saudi Data and Artificial Intelligence Authority (SDAIA), in cooperation with the Small & Medium Enterprise General Authority (Monsha’at). It is a package designed for entrepreneurs and startups that enables them to validate their customers’ data by integrating with the NIC database in SDAIA, in a step to achieve highest levels of security and protection as per globally trusted standards, with the lowest cost possible.
Saudi Establishments & Startups
100% discount to subscribe
to the first and second year
90% discount on operations
for the first year up to 300,00 operations
60% discount on operations
for the second year to 300.00 other operations
What are the subscription requirements?
- 3 years maximum, since the company is established.
- Maximum number of employees is 50.
- Registration type: commercial.
- Companies supported by incubators and business accelerators.
- Apply terms and conditions.
• The size of the facility must be micro, small or medium enterprise according to the facility's size certificate after issuing it from Monsha’at.
• The facility does not provide services for third parties, not for the public.
• The facility is not owned by another company.
• In the third year, development wages shall be paid (by the amount of 180,000 SR), and operations wages are calculated without a discount.