Our greatest asset
In collaboration with the Human Resources Fund, we managed more than 40 recruitment processes every working day through TAQAT Elm. These processes attract job seekers and provides them with the right training and employment opportunities in cooperation with the private sector, resulting in the employment of approximately 33,000 employees and employees since its launch.
We have achieved first place for our services provided through the recruitment centers TAQAT Elm in cooperation with the Human Resources Fund.
1,200 jobs are provided annually to Saudi citizens (male and female) through the offices TAQAT Elm.
Training staff to use technology
Activating electronic archiving system for the electronic filing and classification of documents
Parallel commercial services for large companies (“Muqeem” for Passports, and “Tamm” for Traffic) that provide the added value of removing the burden from the Passport General Department
Allowing local carriers to deliver documents without having to check Passports or Traffic
Enabling insurance companies and hospitals to prevent and mitigate forgery and reduce burdens on patients
Absher has received many technical awards and achieved first place in the services of individuals in Saudi Arabia.
Absher also received ISO certification in serving individuals
million verified users
new users per week
daily log-ins on Absher portal
million processes per month
million inquiries per month
million App downloads on smartphones
million daily visits to Absher portal
Social Benefits Platform
"Estihkak" is an eligibility engine that adjusts the level of entitlement of products/services/subsidies provided by various governmental or private establishments, in order to ensure that the various forms of support reach their actual beneficiaries and to ensure that the conditions of support match their real situations.
Among our most important achievements are:
• Re-engineering the procedures and approving all steps from the relevant government entities.
• Linking more than 36 government and semi-government entities.
• We built “Estihkak” Powered Engine that performs an advanced eligibility equation, to help citizens obtain housing.
• The platform was designed to be flexible so that the ministry can modify rules as necessary without technical intervention from Elm.
• We programmed an interface on the ministry’s website so citizens can easily enter required data.
• Data is processed at a rate of more than 10,000 requests per second.
• We have also implemented several other Estihkak platforms for multiple government entities:
• We re-engineered procedures between banks and relevant government entities to ensure the security and privacy of data. We adopted organizational procedures for this project.
• Yakeen has linked government entities with full privacy-protection capabilities.
• Elm developed “Yakeen” a business service that verifies government and customer conditions.
• Yakeen automatically and instantaneously verifies personal data online that send and verify information and resend it to the customer.
• We also developed a parallel product, “Natheer,” which is available commercially. Natheer alerts customers when a customer’s status changes (final departure request, death, etc.).
• The service has been very successful. One of the customers have saved more than $114 million through this service in less than a year, and a good deal of fraud has been eliminated. For example, Natheer identified 1,000 papers for people who were no longer alive.
• The Ministry of Social Affairs saved more than 300 million riyals by using Yakeen, and its data-verification time was reduced from 300 working days to 20 working days