Developmeent of Behavioral Skills
These are short training programs that focus on the development of public behavioral skills.
- Discovery of personal skills and self-development "Self Esteem"
- Discovery of personal skills and advance self-development of "self-confident"
- Identify and formulate goals, time management "priorities"
- Personal skills for managers
- Basic skills of leadership
The development of business skills
- Critical thinking and creative problem solving
- Negotiation and persuasion skills
- Effective presentation skills
- Business ethics and loyalty
- Management obstacles and challenges for supervisors
- Develop customer relationship skills "How can I help you”
- Telephone customer service
- Certified Business Professional (Customer Service)
- Myer Briggs Type Indicators (MBTI®)
- Personal leadership skills assessment
- Training Needs Analysis (TNA)
- Design and develop a competency framework
- Design and develop training packages
- Train the trainers
- Training Evaluation